Monday, June 1, 2009

What is this?

So, I don't really know how this is going to go, but I figured I'd let you know I do a lot of "nothings."  I write down random thoughts that I feel sound like something worth hearing again.  So, there's gonna be a few of those in here.  It'll be kinda like this:

I shit hourglasses and piss time bombs.  My eyes are made of moments and my hands once belonged to grandfather clocks.



Cool?  Cool.



And I'll probably throw in a few thinly veiled diary-style shenanigans just because I'm so crazy about myself.  Like, ah: 


Reconnected with Burning Crush #5,697 today.  Still yummy, but more arrogant.  Like a wax fruit that rots.  And to Mullet-Woman of Richmond:  Please start to put things in perspective.  Thanks.



And then there'll be big, thought-provoking shtuff-mms, brainchildren of daily experiences.  Exempli gratia:


I've been playing around with grammar recently.  I don't understand why certain letters get the benefit of capitalization, while others are left to wallow in their shadows.  I find sentences can be more attractive all lower-case.  You pay attention to what's important, not what's first.    



So, we'll see how it goes...


Continue to rock, please.