Saturday, February 6, 2010

...

(EXPLANATION: I write what I call "randoms" as I go through the day. They're all disjointed bits of personal nothing.)

When you see him in every man you meet, you know he's broken your heart.

There have always been old people.

Venn diagram breasts.

Turning crushes into contacts...

Thick forearms and rugged knuckles.

The dangerous musician.

What's the difference between a timebomb and a wristwatch? A deadline.

Don't invite me to keep your secrets.

He reads the obituaries to an applauding audience every night.

Mr. Forever, when are you?

I break New Year's resolutions like first floor windows.

Imma drink vodka out of jam jars and turn your champagne bottles into knives.

Can I take shelter under your cheekbones?

1 a.m. on an empty-roaded Tuesday, and I always find my way to your door.

God works in coincidence.

Someone dotes on every detail so you can take it for granted.

Why don't I get all dressed up so you can mess it all up?